#ShortAndSweet is a new series in my blog where I deliver you a quick, bite-sized recipe in 200 words or fewer, plus just one photo. (Who am I kidding, it’s just a clever guise for my laziness lol.)
Today’s #ShortAndSweet recipe is mango pudding, a great way to round off any curry meal.
- Dice 2 large ripe mangoes and blitz in a food processor until you get a nice puree. Leave the mango in the processor.
- Get 1/2 cup water to a rolling boil in a saucepan, remove from heat, and whisk with a fork while you stir in 3 teaspoons of gelatine, breaking up any lumps.
- Stir 1/3 cup white sugar into the water and dissolve.
- Add the water mixture and 1 cup coconut milk into the processor. Blitz until everything is mixed well.
- Pour into bowls and set in the fridge overnight.
- Garnish with whatever you want and serve. I used mango chunks and mint leaves.